More To Look At

Sunday, January 10, 2016

HST Fabric Pull

I just remembered that I never showed you the fabrics that I ended up with for the Modern HST Sampler quilt.

First the background fabrics. I have 24 low-volume (mostly text) black and white fat quarters that I have been wanting a scrappy sort of quilt to play with. As soon as I found this quilt along half square triangle idea I knew they would be perfect.



With the background in mind I knew I wanted good strong color that could stand against the busyness of the background. I pulled several different colors and chose three. Pinks, Oranges, and Teals. All of them go well with each other as well as the backgrounds.




Pinks 
Oranges 
Teals
I am loving all of them together. I keep looking at them and smiling.




Modern HST Sampler QAL

No comments: